Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting the hang of things :)

Ok I think I have figured this whole blog thing out, hehe! But I have to say my kids are not crazy about me being on this computer today. I could be sitting on the couch doing nothing and they will not bother me, but if I even reach for the computer, they have a come apart! I tested this theory today. I sat on the couch for about 30min to an hour, and watched them run around the house, playing, etc. I then went to the kitchen, grabbed a snack, and picked up the computer and then simultaneously Ashlee and Alex come racing to me crying. I put the computer back, never even got to turn it on, and sat there with my snack and did nothing, until it was time to put Alex down for his nap. Then I was able to get on here and add some touches.

I was able to go walking this morning, after dropping Bryson off at school. I loaded Ashlee and Alex into the wagon, stretched, and took off! It felt great to get outside and walk. I had a good rhythm going until November, when it started to get cold. I probably could have kept going, but it was to cold for the kids. So maybe now the weather will stay nice enough to walk.

0 comments: