Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

The kids really liked Easter this year. They had two Easter Egg Hunts, one at church and one at the Grandparents house. And I have read several of my friends blogs and they have the Easter Bunny come on Saturday, so that there is not so much going on on Sunday, and I think I will adopt this tradition next year. I had been so busy all day Saturday before Easter and I totally forgot to set the kids stuff out from the Easter Bunny. So Bryson wakes up on Sunday and runs into my room, "Mom, the Easter Bunny didn't come!" I was like I can't believe I forgot! So I told him to go get dressed and we will worry about it later. So while he is getting dressed I quickly grab the kids baskets and fill them up (which I forgot to take a pic after all was said and done, go me!) and I set the baskets back in the playroom. Bryson comes in my room and says mom our Easter baskets are missing, have you seen them? I said I haven't seen them sorry. He starts looking through my room, and my bath room looking for the baskets, I'm like they are not in here. So goes off to finish getting ready. Later he comes running in my room and says, Mom I found the baskets and the Easter Bunny came!. I just smiled and said great, that was one sneaky bunny, lol! So Bryson decides to play Easter Bunny and takes his sister and brother's basket to their rooms, so when they woke up they would see them. They way kids think sometimes, just makes me laugh!
I did get some pics of the Easter Egg Hunt though...



Here is a pic of the kids after they finished dyeing eggs...

We also made an Easter Bunny Cake...

0 comments: