I don't garden! So let me tell you how I got to this point. Bryson comes with a tomato plant, so I bought potting soil to put it in a bigger pot, but I had so much extra soil I bought a pack of Bell Pepper seeds and got a big pot and planted them. The lady that sold them to me said, "Don't be surprised if they all don't grow." So having this new knowledge I decided to plant the whole packet of seeds in this one pot. I will tell you know, They All Grew! I didn't know what I was getting myself into! So I when they All sprouted I bought another pot and split them up, but after two weeks, they kept getting bigger! I do not have a place at my house to plant them, so my mother said I could use her flower bed that she has not used yet. So today began Day 1 of True Gardening! My sister Becca helped. It took us a little over two hours to dig and weed out the garden. Then another 1-2 hours to fertilize, plant, and water the garden. So here are some picks after all was said and done.
I will be happy if I can get one of these plants to produce bell peppers!
I'm For Real This Time
13 years ago




1 comments:
Logan's B-day is coming up and I am thinking about maybe a sheetcake with a dome cake on top to look like a planet (or half of it I guess :)) Then Buzz Lightyear gets to go on top - it's still in the developing stages right now, I'm also considering a rocket - It's still up in the air though and I have a few days to figure it out :), but thanks so much for the info - it sounds like Pyrex might be easier, we'll see.
Post a Comment