Friday, February 6, 2009

Up's and Down's

The last couple of days, have had there good moments and bad moments. First I have had this stupid sinus cold for 2 weeks now. I hardly get any sleep, cause it keeps me up at night, which then cause sinus headaches, and headaches just cause of lack of sleep. Then it affects my eyes during the day. I never understood why it takes so long to get over a sinus cold. I remember one time I had one for almost 2 months, it would not go away! This weather is horrible! It's cold one minute and hot the next, and I wonder why I can't get over this sinus stuff.


Thursday was Ashlee's Birthday and she turned 4. I have come to a conclusion, kids always seem to act the worst on their birthdays! She was good all week, and then Thursday came, and then her true self shined! I was so glad when the day was over. I got her a couple more Barbie dolls to go with her collection. I even got her a Ken doll. I saw her playing house with her Barbie's and then she made them kiss, I then realized it was time to get her a Ken doll, lol! She opens the box to the Ken doll and she's wow, and then she realized it's a boy doll, and she's like what?! It was funny, so I told her why I got him for her, she understood, it was cute. The other to Barbie dolls she has sing songs and stuff, and Alex loves to make them sing, so he can sing with them. He walks around the house sing with Barbie, lol!We are having her party tomorrow, so we shall see how that goes. I am excited about baking the cake. Her theme is Strawberry Shortcake, so I made a Strawberry Shortcake's Hat Cake. Check out my slide show of cakes that I have made. I will gladly make a cake for anyone! So come up with and idea, and get with me and I will tell you if I can do it, and the price. I don't do it to make a lot of money, I just like to make and decorate cakes! I also do cupcakes, and cookie cakes!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

It is nice to see you in the blogging world as well!!! Your kiddos are getting so big!

How fun for you that you have started a hobby of making cakes.