We stayed the weekend in Birmingham, and had a blast. It was kind of our get away weekend, before Lindsey starts his new job next week. We had the kids stay at Lindsey's parents house in Gadsden, AL, about 45 min north of b'ham. It came time for us to pack and come home Sunday, but mother nature had other thing's in mind. Interstates were closing all around us, so we were finally able to get to our kids about 12:00. So while we waited for time to pass to open the roads we took pics of our car at the hotel, and some from the 4th floor. I even made a little snow man, who I named Mr. Pinky, hehe! The snow was beautiful in b'ham, it was all powder and so much fun to throw at my husband, lol! So after we got the kids I had nothing else better to do, while my husband was driving, so I took pics of all the snowy places we went through. When we got home the kids (including me) wanted to make a snowman, but the snow here in Phenix City was wet snow, so it was really cold, and didn't form very well, but we made and Alex size snowman, whom Alex did not like, lol! Hope everyone had a fun day!
I'm For Real This Time
13 years ago







1 comments:
I love reading all these posts from you Columbus/Alabama folks about the snow! I wish that we would have got some snow to play in!!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment